Our Residential Waste Services
We offer weekly residential trash removal service with complete recycling services. Container sizes of 35, 64 and 96 gallons are available to rent for your convenience. You can even help a great cause by using our “Pink Carts For Cancer” Program. Billing is done monthly, a month in advance. Our Residential Services are offered in Oneida, Madison, and Oswego Counties. For a full listing of service areas, please see below.
Need Assistance? Contact Us For Support
Sign Up For New Service
Advantages of Bliss Residential Services
- The reassurance of knowing your weekly collection will be on-time, every time.
- Simple online payment tools make bill paying a breeze. All you need is your customer ID number.
- The convenience of local service and support – no waiting for representatives!
- A variety of waste container sizes, including available dumpsters and rolloffs.
- The ability to contribute to a great cause, through our Pink Carts For Cancer Program.
Residential Coverage Areas
Towns Served in Oneida County: Blossvale, Camden, Clark Mills, Cleveland, Clinton, Coonrod, Durhamville, Florence, Franklin Springs, Higginsville, Jewell, Kirkland, Lake Delta, Lee, Lee Center, Lowell, New Hartford, New London, North Bay, Oneida Castle, Oriskany, Sherrill, Stacy Basin, Stanwix Heights, State Bridge, Stokes, Sylvan Beach, Taberg, Vernon, Vernon Center, Verona, Verona Beach, Vienna, Westdale, Westernville, Westmoreland, Whitesboro, Whitestown
Towns Served in Madison County: Bridgeport, Canastota, Chittenango, Kirkville, Lakeport, Lenox, Oneida, Sullivan, Wampsville, White Law
Towns Served in Oswego County: Altmar, Amboy, Central Square, Cleveland, Constantia, Fulton, Kasog Lake, Lorton Lake, Parish, Pulaski, Ricard, West Monroe, Williamstown
Guidelines for Waste Pickup
Please put your trash out the night before pickup. All garbage must be in bags, your rate is for household garbage only.
We offer 35, 64, or 96 gallon containers for your convenience. Please separate all recyclables from trash and trash containers to allow for easier identification.